Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Dollar Is What I Need


While my fingers are crossed that Laidback Luke will be gracing the stage at Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas again this June, I thought I would share a song he created for his set there last summer.

Everyone knows I Need A Dollar by Aloe Blacc, but LL decided to combine it with his track with Diplo, Hey!... cleverly combining the "hey, hey" from the former with the other "Hey! Hey! Hey!"s of the latter. Well played, sir.

Aloe Blacc vs. Laidback Luke & Diplo - Hey I Need A Dollar (Laidback Luke Mashup)

And if you have some extra time to kill splurge, check out a KILLER set that got posted online last week which he played down under in Sydney back in January. Highlights for me: mashing together Dada Life's Kick Out The Epic Motherf**ker with Congorock's Babylon, and Laidback Luke's edit to Nero's remix of Feel So Close. Epiiiiiic! :)

Laidback Luke - Club FG (Live @ Sydney, Australia)

BONUS TRACK! [Jungle] The Wildlife Collective - I Need A Dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment