Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's From Dillon Francis

First off - apologies for missing out on some posts this week. I've been busy practicing and preparing an epic set for the Mardi Gras Masquerade party tonight (Facebook event here). The most significant release this past week for me:


Dillon Francis released a new EP on Valentine's Day titled Something, Something, Awesome. To be honest, the first track Falling Up is a major letdown, and just sounds... annoying to me. However the other two tracks make up for it by providing the type of moombahton I've come to expect from Dillon. Now Hear This is a much heavier, crazier twist on his recent release, I.D.G.A.F.O.S. (my favorite song of his, actually), while Dill The Noise is a collab with Kill The Noise.

Downloads:
Dillon Francis - Falling Up (Original Mix)
Dillon Francis - Now Hear This (Original Mix)
Dillon Francis & Kill The Noise - Dill The Noise (Original Mix)

BONUS! Dillon Francis - I.D.G.A.F.O.S.

***Support the artist by purchasing the EP here***
And follow him online: Facebook | Soundcloud | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment