Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chill Out Sundays #1


Woah! My first stab at a weekly release. Every Sunday I plan to share with you guys some nice mellow, chilled out music to relax to. First up: Ill-Esha.

I first discovered Ill-Esha when she performed in Calgary back in summer 2010, at a show at the Big 4... I think the show was called Basscannon? Anywho, I was blown away - a female DJ that sings while spinning?! Yes pleaaase. Fingers crossed to see her at Shambhala this summer!

Last summer Ill-Esha released a fantastic EP called Elusive History. I've been enjoying it immensely the past few weeks; it's got some awesome chill dubstep and glitch-hop, along with some gorgeous vocals. Hope you guys enjoy :)

Downloads:

Ill-Esha - Only Fair
Ill-Esha - Parallel Futures
Ill-Esha - Fireflies
Ill-Esha - Only Fair (Gladkill Remix)
Ill-Esha - Only Fair (Unsub Remix)

*Support the artist by purchasing the EP here*

Show some love: Follow Ill-Esha on Facebook | Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment