Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Marco V. Elements 2012. Be there!


Marco V has a special place in my heart. He's one of the first electronic artists I ever listened to, back in my early university years. I still listen to his album 200V (I can't believe that was released SIX years ago!), and reminisce of the good old Warehouse days. If you haven't heard classic Marco V, I highly recommend you check out some tracks from that album, including False Light, Red Blue Purple, and my favorite - Second Bite. I'll post links below.

Back to the present time - Marco V released a new tune earlier this month called Analogital. And it's freaking fantastic. The drop in the original mix blew my mind the first time hearing it... and don't be surprised if you hear me play in my next live set! The Hard Rock Sofa remix is a great banger (not as good as the original IMO), the Bassjackers remix is... nothing new really. But the First State remix makes up for the other remixes - it's got a dooope drop. There's also a remix by Vida, which has a much more progressive house vibe to it.

Apparently the "internet police" are being very strict with this release, I found it really tough to find these tracks for free - however I did find all of them except for the Vida remix! With that said, I'd recommend you download these quick before they get taken down. Enjoy! :)

Oh, and by the way - Marco V is performing at the Elements Music Festival, in Edmonton this coming April. Canada's biggest music festival, so effing stoked! I'll see you there?

Downloads!

Marco V - Analogital (Original Mix)
Marco V - Analogital (Hard Rock Sofa Remix)
Marco V - Analogital (Bassjackers Remix)
Marco V - Analogital (First State Remix)

Classic Marco V!
Marco V - False Light
Marco V - Red Blue Purple
Marco V - Second Bite

*Support the artist by purchasing the original track or the remixes off Beatport*

Show some love! Follow Marco V on:
Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment