Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thank You! Like Boom!


I wanted to share with everyone something big and... just awesome today, for two reasons: yesterday, my viewcount for this blog surpassed 500 hits, and the Bass Panda fan page on Facebook reached over 200 likes! WOW! Thank you guys so much. I really wasn't sure if this whole blog thing was a good idea from the start. I had doubts if anyone would be coming to check it out - but I've had people from all over the world visit here (even Russia?!) so that's pretty dope :)

So as a big thank you, I've personally uploaded a recent, massive release by Nick Thayer. It's his new EP titled Like Boom. And man, does it have everything. 7 original songs and 3 remixes, ranging in genres from hip-hop to moombahton, dubstep, and drum and bass. But where this album really shines is the moombahton. My two fav tracks are Facepalm (Original Mix) and Like Boom (Nick Thayer Remix).

Oh, and by the way... he's playing in Calgary on St. Paddy's Day, Facebook event here.
Oh... and also, at Act A Fool 2 in Edmonton. Holy!



Download the EP here

***Support the artist by purchasing the EP here***

Show some love on the interwebs:

Follow Nick Thayer on: Facebook | Soundcloud | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment