Friday, March 30, 2012

Flashback Fridays #4


WOW, last night's electro swing show at the Distillery was amazing. I had an absolute riot playing for everyone. I loved the fact that so many people dressed up in the 1920's/30's swing style. Very classy.

So for today's flashback friday, I thought I'd share a few tracks I played last night for ya to get you swinging and twisting...

First up is a remix by F.M.R. (From My Reality) of my favorite track from the classic movie The Mask. It's the swing tune Hey Pachuco, by Royal Crown Revue. The remix gives it a sweet electro twist... I've had this track for a very long time now, and it was sweet to finally have a perfect setting to play it in :)



Next are two remixes by the DJ's From Mars. They've got two electro house remixes of the classic song The Twist by The Beatles, and Elvis Presley's Jailhouse Rock. Downloads below!

The Bootles - Twist & Shout (DJ's From Mars Mashup)

King Junior vs. Ricky Rich - Jailhouse Rock 2k11 (DJ's From Mars Club Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment